Thursday, August 9, 2007

Picture of my Darling Daughter and her hubby!


Okay, Jeni has seen her first ultrasound and there is only one baby! I must say I am glad.
The due date is March 8 - one day after her own birthday. Woo-hoo!

I thought I would post a picture of her and her sweet hubby, leaving their wedding reception back in December of 2005 during a huge ice storm. That way you can know what she looks like when I talk about her - which I am occasionally inclined to do! . This is my favorite picture!

4 comments:

Ranae said...

Congrats!! Grandma!! Is this the first one? I would love the join your group, if I only lived closer
:( I enjoyed you blog and will be back. Thanks for the comment on mine.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

No matter in what number they come in kids are great! :)
Congrats to you both!
P.S. She's beautiful and your SIL cute :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jane, how beautiful she is! What an adorable grandbaby you are going to have, with those two as the parents!

Marie said...

Beautiful couple...How exciting, a grandbaby on the way!
From one quilter to another...Have you started a baby quilt yet? :-)