Friday, March 21, 2008

SCHOOL IS OUT!!!

I have absolutely, thoroughly, completely, and totally enjoyed this first day out of school and it's only 3:09 - lots more day to go!!

First I took my mother over to Spartanburg to a store that was buying gold. She had some stuff to sell and she got A LOT of money. I had a few things and got $101, which is more than I had when they were sitting in my drawer, right? That'll more than pay for my gas to Louisville next week.

Then I watched the re-make of An Affair to Remember with Warren Beatty and Annette Benning. Not as good as the original, but it made me cry!

Then the highlight of the day - I got to listen to Baby Blaine breathe and suck on her passy over the phone. HEAVEN!!
Ah, the joys of grandmotherhood!

Next I am going to get my nails done and then.....and then....I am going to came home and make my most wonderful very favorite BANANA PUDDING! And people... this is only the FIRST DAY of Spring Break!!!

So, I have an hour and a half before I have to leave for my nail appointment...and I am going to KNIT!!! What a life!!

Hugs to all,
Jane

2 comments:

DaisyGirl said...

Enjoy your spring break!
Donna

Miokka said...

Hehehe! Only a gramma appreciate your conversation with EB! You ha a much more productive day than I, but any day spent doing what you want to do as opposed to working is a great day. Enjoy your time!!
Happy knitting! Oh, when I was out and about yesterday, I drove by our local knitting shop only to see a "store closing" sign. I did stop in... resisted he urge to buy anything, but, believeme, I did fondle all the fibers!
Enjoy!
~~Martha~~