Friday, July 11, 2008

The Summer of Jane

So....I am feeling so great! I have been eating right and have lost 21 pounds! I joined the local Bariatric Clinic and am determined to lose this weight. I won't tell you how much I want to lose, but I will tell you that my goal weight is 135.

And I went today to a real hairstylist [as opposed to cutting it myself] and got a real haircut with an actual current style. I love it!

I got new make-up and am actually taking the time to put it on.
And I am using skin products, yes skin products, and I can already see a difference around my eyes. [I have always had pretty good skin and have never done anything like moisturize or exfoliate.]

So, the summer of Jane.....I am actually going to start taking care of myself. Better late than never I guess.

AND...I cross-stitched today! It was wonderful!

What a day!
Jane

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your blog.
I, too, have a grandchild who lives too far away!
My daughter used to work at The Wreck. It's a great place, isn't it?
Sherry
www.blondesherry.blogspot.com

Miokka said...

Woooo-Whooooooo! You go girl!!!
Good job!!!!
~~Martha~~

Sonda said...

Enjoy your summer of Jane! Excellent progress so far!

Rachel V said...

Jane, good good good for you, girl! Enjoy being nice to yourself. :)

I am on Weight Watchers and trying to lose, too, right now - 135 is also my goal. I have been losing and gaining the same few pounds for about 7 weeks and I'm hoping to get over my slump!

I finished your Pif this week and it should be on the way to you soon. :) I think you will like it.

Jeff Ashworth said...

thanks for the Blog advice.

i am bad at blogs.

so far it is a "blah"g. but i'm working on it.

yay.

-j