Sunday, June 1, 2008

School Is Almost Out!!!

Well, two more days of classes. I have three written exams to give and grade, graduation practice and then the graduation ceremony. I am losing 27 seniors this year. Losing some outstanding voices, but some great ones coming up, so I am excited about how next year's choirs will sound. The state [SC], as of this year's freshman class, is now requiring at least one fine arts credit for graduation. This has led to a LOT of people signing up for choir for next year. So, for the first time ever, I will have a men's ensemble. Excited about that!

I have done a bit of knitting this weekend. But mainly hung out with friends and also continued my organizing/purging of my house. I LOVE throwing things away. Everything is becoming more and more organized, which is very calming. I remember a friend years ago telling me that she had finally gotten her house to the point where she had gotten rid of everything she didn't need or use anymore, and [this is the best part] she knew exactly where every single thing was. That has been my goal for a long time and I plan to reach it by the end of this summer.

The baby blanket I am knitting is about halfway finished. It is so pretty and so soft. I am ready to start some x-stitching again, but am making myself wait until I finish the blanket. So, I shall go knit.

Have a great week everyone.
Happy Stitching!
JAne

3 comments:

DaisyGirl said...

Hi Jane, RA and PA are both autoimmune diseases, I thought I had RA, but mine is PA, I'll keep you up to date on my treatment. I'm very excited about it, though my dr. tells me it will be at least 6 to 8 weeks before I feel any improvement in my joints. You ought to try and see a doctor. I saw a rhuemutalogist, my dermatalogist was no help at all. So good luck!
Donna
Glad school's almost over for you!

Stitchingranny said...

Hope we will see a picture of the blanket soon.

Beatrice said...

Happy knitting and stitching when school is out.
I look forward to seeing photo's.