Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to School

Well, today was my second day back at school and the day that all the kids came for their schedules and books and parking passes etc. etc. I have to say that I had a wonderful time because everyone I saw - parents, teachers, students, even boys - noticed how different I looked. The hair , the make-up, the skin, and most of all the 26 missing pounds. It was so encouraging and did wonders for my self-esteem.

The bad thing was that our new schedule is the most convoluted thing I have ever seen. In 21 years, I have never lost more than 3 students to schedule conflicts. This year I have lost over 30, THAT I KNOW OF. I have no idea of the number in concert choir and the balance. Oh well, I'll just have to live with it and make the best of it.

I am missing reading, which I did so much of this summer. I shall head to bed and read a little.

Happy Stitching!
Jane

1 comment:

The Gaymons said...

Now, you know you look good when the boys say something! You are one hot honey! =)